NOTE: Throughout the years we have sold these spa side controls to many spa distributors
and spa manufacturers without a decal. They would supply their own decal on our Smart Touch controller.
The spa side control is the same, however the decal may be different.
When you purchase this spa side control direct from us we can only provide a decal when purchased from Table (1) below.
Your original decal may not have the same color or the same number of buttons. Our decal exposes all the buttons of the spa side control whether your original decal supported them or not. All Top Side controllers functions are the same regardless of the decal.
It is just a decal and has no effect on the spa operation.
PM3002, KP2020 without PM3002D Decal
|Prices include Free Freight*|
|IMPORTANT! Total cable length between Controller and Top Side MUST NOT exceed 100 feet!|
How To Replace Your Digital Spa Side Control Panel
- Turn the power OFF.
- Remove the spa access panels of your spa cabinet.
- Locate the digital spa controller.
- Unclip and remove the grey ribbon cable connecting the digital spa side control where it connects to the spa controller.
- The top side control is usually secured to the spa shell by either a dual-sided adhesive gasket or by silicone.
- Using a putty knife, carefully pry the old spa side control and adhesive or silicone away from the spa shell.
- Remove the old spa side control and the grey ribbon cable attached to it.
- Clean the opening on the spa shell to remove all the old silicone or any remnants of the gasket.
- Using the same adhesive method as your old spa side control, mount the new spa side control on the spa shell.
- Connect the grey ribbon cable attached to the new spa side control to the spa controller where the old cable was connected.
- Turn the power ON. Test all functions.
Direct replacement for all spa side controls supplied by Applied Computer Controls (ACC). These top side controls are also known by Smar Touch Digital. Our decal would be different color however it is 14 pin connectors and is a direct replacement to all ACC controls with the same dimensions.
*Free Freight only for Fedex SmartPost. Other forms of shipping incur additional shipping costs.
**Beating competitor's price: We will meet or beat any competitor's written quotation for hardware of the same capability, such as: plumbing size, voltage, motor horsepower, motor 1 or 2-speed, heater length, safety test report, etc.
A $7 Handling charge is applied to all orders.
All products sold per our "Terms and Conditions" found in the "Support" section of our menu.
When your order is produced, the pump motor used (A.O. Smith, Regal Beloit, Marathon Electric, etc.) will be whatever is in stock in our factory at the time.