|The MN2000-1 Auxiliary Topside Controller is a great option that offers the convenience of operating the equipment from inside the spa. The auxiliary controller lights up for easy visibility and its unique membrane switches are designed to last in a spa environment. With the exception of the decal, this auxiliary controller is a direct replacement for Life Spas, Phoenix Spas, Life-Force Controls, United Spas, Secard Pool and Spas, Sunbelt Spas, Smart Touch Controls, ACC Controls, and many others. Please call for us for help at 951-684-6667 ext. 223.||
MN2000-1 without MN2000-1D Decal
This topside control is an auxiliary (secondary) control for any of our other digital topside controls (PM3002, PM6000, MN2000, HL2000, etc.).
The MN2000-1 allows for control of spa jets, spa light, and spa accessories.
Prices include Free Freight*
|IMPORTANT! Total cable length between Controller and Top Side MUST NOT exceed 100 feet!|
How To Replace Your Digital Spa Side Control Panel
- Turn the power OFF.
- Remove the spa access panels of your spa cabinet.
- Locate the digital spa controller.
- Unclip and remove the grey ribbon cable connecting the digital spa side control where it connects to the spa controller.
- The top side control is usually secured to the spa shell by either a dual-sided adhesive gasket or by silicone.
- Using a putty knife, carefully pry the old spa side control and adhesive or silicone away from the spa shell.
- Remove the old spa side control and the grey ribbon cable attached to it.
- Clean the opening on the spa shell to remove all the old silicone or any remnants of the gasket.
- Using the same adhesive method as your old spa side control, mount the new spa side control on the spa shell.
- Connect the grey ribbon cable attached to the new spa side control to the spa controller where the old cable was connected.
- Turn the power ON. Test all functions.
*Free Freight only for Fedex SmartPost. Other forms of shipping incur additional shipping costs.
**Beating competitor's price: We will meet or beat any competitor's written quotation for hardware of the same capability, such as: plumbing size, voltage, motor horsepower, motor 1 or 2-speed, heater length, safety test report, etc.
A $9.95 Handling charge is applied to all orders.
All products sold per our "Terms and Conditions" found in the "Support" section of our menu.
When your order is produced, the pump motor used (A.O. Smith, Regal Beloit, Marathon Electric, etc.) will be whatever is in stock in our factory at the time.